You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Newell Rally

To add yourself to Newell's mailing list go to https://www.newellcoach.com/newsletter-m...newsletter or for rally information contact Becky Dwyer, Newell's Rally Coordinator, at 918.542.3344 ext. 209.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

I get the news letter and responded the first day and requested a spot never got the link.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

You should be good to go Jack. If you don't get a follow up email next week, might check back with Becky. They sometimes get tied up on other projects.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

Thanks Michael we are thinking of offering a pre rally get together here on our property, it would start on Friday and end on Sunday before the rally and anyone who would want to stay are welcome. We have 15 acres of pasture most of it level but no electric or sewer so whoever comes will have to run the gens and take black water out but October is a beautiful time here in NW Arkansas, we have Crystal Bridges the largest American art museum just 17 miles from us and over 40 miles of paved bike trails. Possibly a car show on Friday night, BBQ cook off Saturday with some live music, come an go as you please and free of course. This is our idea as to meet some of the people who have helped us with our coach ownership journey. You being one of them of course.

Any interest?

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Thanks for the invite Jack. I think you have a great idea and I hope a number of Gurus take you up on the offer.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

We are signed up! First Newell rally for us.

JD

2023 Newell #1746
21 Bronco w/ Airforce One

JD and Kathy