You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


Tag Axle Bushing Replacement
#1

My tag axle bushing replacement video is live on youtube. It was not too bad of a job, took longer than expected because I was also taking care of the brakes and wheel bearings while I was at it. I have footage of that work and need to get it edited and uploaded. I shot all the footage together and then realized it would be too long of a video so I decided to separate out the jobs. 

https://youtu.be/TluXtSjIRGQ?si=cUACfsa2lOxJKfgF

The bushings are Dayton Parts #321-284. 

Thanks to Jack I have a full supply of these bushings.

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)