9 hours ago
Yea I can see how this could happen very easily. If your still at their shop I would have them fix it. I am sure they will not want to but ultimately it was caused by the work they did, if I did something like this for a customer I would definitely fix the issue for the customer as I caused it. But unfortunately not many shops have this attitude.
So when I first got my coach, Richard and others on here told me that my front leveling valve should be on the sway bar. I looked all over and no leveling valve could be seen. Of course I was under the coach at the back where the sway bar is located looking all over and could not see a leveling valve. After looking all over the back, I decided it must not be there. I then started looking all over and finally found it on the passenger side just in front of the air bag. I only have one leveling valve and its mounted on the frame rail just in front of the passenger side air bag. I actually like this location. Now I am having an issue with one of my rear leveling valves and I just replaced them with new not that long ago. I do not like the location of the drive axle leveling valves. They are not in a location that you can get to them with the wheels on the coach. Not to mention that, if you do have a blow-out its going to definitely take out the leveling valve. I am going to look into relocating them inboard so that they can be adjusted easily with the wheels on.
So when I first got my coach, Richard and others on here told me that my front leveling valve should be on the sway bar. I looked all over and no leveling valve could be seen. Of course I was under the coach at the back where the sway bar is located looking all over and could not see a leveling valve. After looking all over the back, I decided it must not be there. I then started looking all over and finally found it on the passenger side just in front of the air bag. I only have one leveling valve and its mounted on the frame rail just in front of the passenger side air bag. I actually like this location. Now I am having an issue with one of my rear leveling valves and I just replaced them with new not that long ago. I do not like the location of the drive axle leveling valves. They are not in a location that you can get to them with the wheels on the coach. Not to mention that, if you do have a blow-out its going to definitely take out the leveling valve. I am going to look into relocating them inboard so that they can be adjusted easily with the wheels on.
Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)

