You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


Leaking cylinder
#2

(8 hours ago)Poweron Wrote:  Is this orange cylinder (leaking) part of the old steering assist? Rebuildable? Removable?  Appreciate it.

Howard Power Assist. 
I have the same one and apparently the previous owner had mine fixed, sealed up and its leaking again. I knew something was amiss when there was a tupperware bowl under the unit inside the front compartment under the driver and the tupperware had red fluid in it. 
I am assuming it is rebuildable, I have heard that some folks love them and most of them seem to leak.

Jeff LoGiudice
Temple Terrace, Fl & Loudon & Monterey, TN
1984 Bluebird Wanderlodge PT40
1998 Newell 2000 #490
1986 MCI/TMC 102A3 (sold)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Leaking cylinder - by Poweron - 8 hours ago
RE: Leaking cylinder - by [email protected] - 3 hours ago
RE: Leaking cylinder - by Poweron - 2 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)