You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


Best approach for getting history of a new to us Newell
#3

I went on a tour at newell. They said they had all the documents on all the coaches in this big room. However they don’t really come off the info they have. And when I was there I couldn’t go thru my file. I think they use this info when you have service work done at the factory.

I was able to get the service records for the service that was performed on mine from their service sept.

Dennis White
1997 Newell Coach 454
Canfield OH
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Best approach for getting history of a new to us Newell - by Norton1090 - Yesterday, 03:11 PM
RE: Best approach for getting history of a new to us Newell - by [email protected] - Yesterday, 03:27 PM
RE: Best approach for getting history of a new to us Newell - by whited44 - Yesterday, 06:16 PM
RE: Best approach for getting history of a new to us Newell - by HoosierDaddy - Yesterday, 08:28 PM
RE: Best approach for getting history of a new to us Newell - by Jack Houpe - Today, 03:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)