You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


Air Brake Chambers
#1

I'm replacing all my air brake chambers along with new seals and slide pins on the Rockwell Meritor air disk brakes. I founds 2 chambers on the tag axle which I read the date code (AI did) and they are 1993 and that scared me, the drive axle is 2012 and 2013, the front steer chambers where the same as the drive axle. 

What is everyone else doing as far as time?  AI says 5-7 years or 500k miles.

1999 45'  #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas
1996 40 XL Prevost Marathon 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Air Brake Chambers - by Jack Houpe - 7 hours ago
RE: Air Brake Chambers - by [email protected] - 5 hours ago
RE: Air Brake Chambers - by Richard - 1 hour ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)