You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733
#7

I have a 4 slide that I leave out side at a friends in florida for 3-4 months in the winter, I have mine sitting in 3 adjustable stands that I have made 2 at the back in front of the drive axel  and  1 under the front weldment for the suspension so the chassis does not flex, and I have replumbed my coach so that a auxiliary compressor only supply's the seals and door. if it was inside and I did not have to worry about rain or critters getting in I would not bother with the air. I have never been able to get my compressor times under 26 minutes, and I have tried many times, Jim one of the member on the site has a 4 slide with cycle times of 44 hrs and he says it would of been longer if he did not open the door.

John Kosir
712 2004  45-8
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by superboop - 10-02-2026, 07:01 AM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by Trainer - 10-02-2026, 08:20 AM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by superboop - 10-02-2026, 08:29 AM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by HoosierDaddy - 10-02-2026, 10:15 AM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by superboop - 10-02-2026, 02:24 PM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by HoosierDaddy - 10-02-2026, 04:36 PM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by johnkosir - 10-02-2026, 07:48 PM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by Jack Houpe - 10-03-2026, 04:33 AM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by hypoxia - 10-03-2026, 06:37 AM
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by superboop - 8 hours ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)