You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...


New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733
#4

Welcome Superboop! I store 316 in my shop so I leave the 110V air comp. on because I’m in there most every day. If I cannot check on it regularly I turn it off. Normally it only runs once or twice per day. I’m sure someone with a slide coach will chime in. They might have different requirements.

1993 Newell (316) 45' 8V92,towing an Imperial open trailer or RnR custom built enclosed trailer. FMCA#232958 '67 Airstream Overlander 27' '67GTO,'76TransAm,'52Chevy panel, 2000 Corvette "Lingenfelter"modified, '23 Grand Cherokee.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by superboop - 8 hours ago
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by Trainer - 7 hours ago
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by superboop - 7 hours ago
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by HoosierDaddy - 5 hours ago
RE: New to me 2005 Newell 47 #733 - by superboop - 1 hour ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: RobSC, 1 Guest(s)