You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Screen for front Door

Below and on the right side of the last post on each page is a New Reply button. That offers more options than the Quick Reply located at the bottom of the page.

When you click the New Reply, the fourth line "Your Message" has a row of unlabeled icons. When you hold your cursor over the icon the looks like a framed picture (the 14th icon from the left) it will say "Insert an Image". Click on that icon, and a pop-up box will ask for the URL, and optionally, the width and height you wish the image to be displayed. Fill in the URL with the full address such as: http://newellgurus.com/gallery/albums/us...0_1325.JPG and click on Insert.

The example is a photo of my Newell in the Gallery. I got that by going to Gallery, clicking on a photo in my personal gallery, then right clicking on the photo (on a PC) and clicking on Copy Image Address, then pasting the link into the URL link field. When you click on "Insert" the image will appear in the new post. You and hit the space bar to insert a space and click the framed picture icon again, fill in the URL information for a different photo, click "Insert" and put in another photo.

If your photo/image is on your computers hard drive rather than already on the internet, you will need to upload you photos to the internet first. If you don't have a way to store your photos on the internet, you are welcome to create your own personal Gallery on this site for Newell related photos. To do that, Click on the Framed Picture just need the header photo at the top of any page on the site to open the Gallery.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com