4 hours ago
Hello all. My wife and I jumped in with both feet, not only is this our first Newell it's our first RV!
We kinda went from 0 to 100 in a short time on this entire adventure.
We bought a 1989, Coach 210, at the end of August. It's got a couple of little issues but for the most part is in great shape.
We hope to enjoy it for years. I am extremely happy to have found a site that can help out with the nuances of a classic Newell.
We kinda went from 0 to 100 in a short time on this entire adventure.
We bought a 1989, Coach 210, at the end of August. It's got a couple of little issues but for the most part is in great shape.
We hope to enjoy it for years. I am extremely happy to have found a site that can help out with the nuances of a classic Newell.
Ryan
Southeast Nebraska
1989 Newell Coach #210

