You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

No Rally Rally 23

We lost our winter RV spot in Cedar Key due to the hurricane, they announced this last Saturday on their fakebook account which left many people with no where to go as most RV spots are taken by mid summer. We called and asked Mandy if we could extend our stay at Sun in Orange AL and she asked how long, I said with a chuckle 3 months, she said yes and the rate is very attractive. We are looking forward to meeting more people and Ken and Pam will be staying also. Maybe we will get to meet Forest and Cindy. Hopefully Cedar Key will be open by February so we can bug Richard.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

That is great news, Jack, looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

We are going to be there in Cream Pie… can’t remember the space number and hopefully they have good T-Mobile internet so I can work during the week. I think we are scheduled to come in on Friday the 27th… looking forward to finally meeting some of you and catching up with friends from past rallies.

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

I'm sorry and very disappointed to say Natalie and I have to cancel our reservations. I've new doctor appointments that cannot be put off.
We expect to be able to make the next and future NRRs.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Good Afternoon,

Just an update on Taco Tuesday. Besides all the fixings for Tacos, I will have refried beans, black bean salad, of course chips and salsa.  I don't know if you need to bring a chair as I have not been to this RV park before. Please bring your favorite beverage. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Susan Rice
Coach 567
Williamsport OH

We are looking forward to this event, any idea on how many will be there?

Gravette, Arkansas

Ten at this time plus Steve and Suzie Bare are there in Bella Terra. They have plenty of sites available if anyone wants to join in. Bring your own chairs for outdoor gatherings.

Steve Magown
Calhoun, LA
2001 Prevost H3 Vantare
formerly Newell #458

Anyone know if T-mobile data will work at the park - I have to work during the day - but at least I can work outside… may be time to get that Starlink satellite

Karen & Adrian Abshire 
1998 2 slide 45' Newell Coach 498 
Prior: 1985 Foretravel ORED 35, 1988 38' Foretravel U280, 2000 Foretravel 42' U320, 1990 Bluebird Wanderlodge WB40

I am at a park about 6 miles north and I get 5g on my TMobile unit. I am using their home internet unit.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

I have starlink, we'd be happy to join you on.

Gravette, Arkansas