You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

No Rally Rally 23

Richard that looks pretty serious, will wait for the operation prognosis.

Steve Bare it has been a wonderful time and it was great to see other coaches and now I know the saying "No two are the same" also meeting so many wonderful people with a broad spectrum of talents.

Mike I could have made you a pulled pork sandwich before you left maybe we can make you one when we get home make sure not to forget us when your back in OK.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

Steve Bare, thanks for the kind words. We left early to attend a fund raiser for a women’s recovery program in Destin area that we have been a part of for over a decade.

Jack, I will definitely try to connect back home, albeit it could be spring as we have additional travel planned through holidays and then spend Jan-Feb in Florida to escape the OK winter. ?

Can wait for Richard’s repair/upgrade synopses!

Safe travels everyone.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

Besides having copious amounts of great home prepared meals, this has been an outstanding rally.  Eleven coaches attended (I believe) and stories were swapped along with many items of repair being accomplished.  An amazing cross section of current and previous Newell owners embracing “friends helping friends”.
Edith and I are happy we attended.

Gordon Jones
2000-45'-2slide-#567