You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Pretty cool convoy in northen Virginia

I spy...a pretty cool convoy. Traveling 95 in NoVA yesterday morning i saw 3-4 Prevost heading north, then minutes later another group of a few more, then another few minutes and 3or4 more. All were H3s, most were pulling stickers.

I know, youre either bored or yelling at me right now because this is not the P group.

Wellll, i saved the best for last. The pretiest and coolest one in the group was a 2000ish Newell smack dab in the middle of the convoy. White with simple old school flames, someone told me it was originally built for Dale Jr

I see Prevosts several times a week, but always wonder why I don't see Newells in the wild, this is only 4th that I can remember seeing on the road...ever!?! I suppose Newell owners are smart enough to stay far away from this area

My best guess is this sited group of smiling drivers is headed from GA to NH for Nascar? Although I have seen no, zip, zero, nada haulers!?!
Anybody in the convoy on here? If so, thanks for putting an envious smile on my morning

Arch & Mary Jones
1997 Newell #463
Williamsburg, VA or Gettysburg, PA 
depending on what day it is

We have six Newells at Traverse Bay RV Resort in Williamsburg, MI. Range in age from '99 to 2015.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Had five in Breckenridge, Colorado Tiger Run resort about a week ago, 2007 - 2023.  One couple had just picked it up from Newell.

Rob
2016 Newell #1536