You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

2003 Newell Coach #658

Found this baby sitting on a Trucking company property in Belton, Texas.  Owned by the companies owner and has no clue about Newells or what he has..... (I quickly brought him up to speed!)  I've guided him to this wonderful group....he has a few problems to take care of before it gets back on the road![Image: huh.gif]                                        

Keith Thomas
1996 Newell #403
1997 Safari Serengeti Ivory Edition 

Sure like those colors.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

The blues are awesome!
Personnally I'd like a little more red mixed in with it. That red and cobalt blue are my two favorite colors.

Hank & Natalie Bensley
2001 Double Slide #586. 
2021 Cherokee Trailhawk Toad
We've been RV owners since 2002.
Port Orange, FL. Soon we will travel full time for "a while" Smile

Must have been repainted. I show #658 was originally tan and browns. Mid entry, rear bath, quad slides, 2003 model year.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com

2003?
Looks like it's in great condition for 20 years old.
Great looking colors

I don't think the owner has ever posted here sad to a beautiful coach with weeds growing around it. Michael says 4 slides but I count 3 maybe wrong coach number.

1999 45' with tag axle, #504 "Magnolia"
Gravette, Arkansas

In the photos above, you can make out the 2 slides on the passenger side, although the front side is short and not all the lines around the slide are visible, and you can see the bedroom slide on the drivers slide well. The interior photo I have of the salon shows 2 slides out in the front so it does appear to be 4 slides. It would be difficult to discern the front slide on the driver's side from the above photos. I have added the floorplan for that coach. 

[Image: 658__2003-Newell-FP.jpg]

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com