You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Poll: Did you buy your Newell from a Dealer or Private party - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I purchased from a Dealer
24.00%
24.00%
I purchased from a private party
76.00%
76.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poll; Did you buy from dealer or PP

I entertained both PP and dealers. I purchased 2 RV's from dealers (new each time). I traded the first new one in on another new one at the dealer. I'm selling that one myself. Cars/trucks I'm about 90% PP, 10% Dealers Although the Dealer may know about the repair cost or macro understanding, they are trained salesmen. Example, I recently talked with a dealer/salesman. Nice enough guy, He just only new the script and said yes a lot. Agreed a lot.

I find private party sales to be a little easier to read. If you ask them a question, and look at them while they answer, I (???) think i can tell if they are telling the truth. I can ask more detailed, historic, in depth questions.

But then, I have to admit, I still don't know how my grandfather kept finding quarters behind my ear. So.....

Dave, Karen, w/Buddy and Moose. 
06' Newell #784
towing a 05' Featherlight enclosed trailer for toys and tools, 
or a 21' F350 Big Grin w KTM 300, and MTB in the back
35' Packard 4 dr convertible
59' Nash Metropolitan
+ 4 more cars and 8 motorcycles

Carpe Diem. Have Fun
Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

Bought my first coach through dealer. Second coach PP. Have never sold one yet. But if anymore is interested you can take "the Shangrila" home with you for $1,500.00.

Bought our first coach from PP and the other three from dealers.

Reese
Newell Coach 1242