You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

#1418 2011 For Sale

Michael,

From your response I'm assuming it wasn't repainted since being built. But that would be an uber-radical change order to go from those listed colors...to shades of green! The plot thickens!

Mark of SJC

I'd like to get some more info on this coach since it's still on the market. It looks great, but I'm concerned it might not have been serviced by Newell. Does anybody have some more history regarding the build sheet contrasting with the wonderful pics? I'm in the market to step up would like some more to find some more info.

Rodney Nielsen

Has this engine had the engine Head upgrade performed?
2011 is right in the thick of the dropped valve problem timeframe.
I know when looking for a coach for myself this was an issue as was all of the additional mandated emissions equipment.
Found a 2006 Cat C-15 in a 2008 coach which seemed to be the safest bet at the time. No Def, No Regen, no bad history.

Regasrds,

Mike

2008 Newell #1223 4 slide, Cat C15 with ZF 12 spd, 2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Duramax 6.6[Image: thumbnails.php?album=143] Toad for fishing. 

We looked at this coach, and I spoke to the previous owner as well. It is the original colors, and a very nice looking coach at that.

What got me distracted was only that the last owner was an avid racer and towed a huge stacker trailer behind it throughout our country and Canada. The added weight and strain to the drivetrain combined with the mileage - and a few other items of need, had us abandon the pursuit.

The windshield is also damaged and needs replacing. Hope this helps

I've repeatedly left messages and emails with Legacy Coach, but the salesman has never responded.

Does anyone have an opinion or experience regarding this dealer?

Rodney Nielsen

Half million dollar coach, youd think they would want to sell it or atleast have the courtesy to return a call..

I have to say, the dealer got right back to us and was very responsive over the course of our interest, providing Both detailed photographs and detailed answers to all of our questions.