You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

4th annual no rally rally NOW THE OFFICIAL 2018 NEWELL GURUS RALLY

I am upgrading my towing equipment and will have the following items at BT for sale.  These are all used and sold as is. I'll be in site #356 from May 5-12.

Demco Excalibar towbar with Readybrake surge brake (will need to purchase tow vehicle brake kit ~ $70) this has both Demco and Blue Ox end pieces included so will work with either baseplates.  Used, in fair condition, occasionally arms are difficult to latch, otherwise works ok. $550

Blue Ox towbar,(came with our motorhome) reconditioned in 2017. $500. PENDING

Brake Buddy Vantage. (came with our motorhome). Does not include break-away system. $500

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Is there a date/dates planned yet for any potluck suppers?
Just want to make sure we have what we need for bread pudding & possibly key lime pies.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Darlene and I want to say how sorry we are that we are not able to attend. we so much enjoy our rallys and getting together with new and old friends. richard and rhonda will take good care of all of you. i know steve bare is very dissappointed that things came up that he could not attend as well.

have a great time and take pictures and give us updates as the rally goes on

tom and darlene

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH

Howdy folks, Rhonda and I will be rolling in mid day on the 4th.

How about the folks that are there on the 5th, Cinco de Mayo, plan on a Tex Mex themed potluck.

We will fix chicken enchilas with sour cream sauce.

So, for the new attendees, the first thing to remember is the title. The NO Rally rally. Meaning, the schedule and activities are whatever you want them to be. The most important thing if you want to make new friends and get out, walk around, and introduce yourselves. People are generally as friendly as you are...........

Also, an activity that has received good feedback in the past is coach tours. We can set aside two nights. Half of the coaches one night, and the other half the next. That way everyone gets a chance to look around. Finger food in the coaches can serve as dinner those two nights if that is agreeable.

Richard and Rhonda Entrekin
99 Newell, 512
Maverick Hybrid Toad
Inverness, FL (when we're home Cool )

I didn't want my not going to the rally to be announced prior to the start of the rally, but it was.  I have a medical condition that requires an immediate nine weeks of treatments--Monday through Friday.  I am in the middle of completing them.  I had no way to change the dates of the treatments or missing treatments, so I could attend the No Rally Rally.  I will miss seeing my many Newell friends!

Rest assured that the rally will go on and the on site organizers will do a great job and all will have a great time.  The planning for the 2019 No Rally Rally is already underway.

Steve Bare
1999 Newell 2 slide #531

Steve,
Know that you will be in our prayers and best wishes for speedy and full recovery.

(04-29-2018, 05:22 AM)rheavn Wrote:  I didn't want my not going to the rally to be announced prior to the start of the rally, but it was.  I have a medical condition that requires an immediate nine weeks of treatments--Monday through Friday.  I am in the middle of completing them.  I had no way to change the dates of the treatments or missing treatments, so I could attend the No Rally Rally.  I will miss seeing my many Newell friends!

Rest assured that the rally will go on and the on site organizers will do a great job and all will have a great time.  The planning for the 2019 No Rally Rally is already underway.

Rolleyes Ashley Pardue Coach 589

Cindy will make key lime pies for the 5th Tex Mex potluck. Bread pudding with rum sauce will be another night.
We'll arrive in the early afternoon on the 5th.

Forest & Cindy Olivier
1987 log cabin
2011 Roadtrek C210P
PO 1999 Foretravel 36'
1998 Newell 45' #486 

1993 Newell 39' #337 

Arrived today, and great to see Rudy here.

Ate at Lambert’s, caught a few rolls, and will not need to eat for several days!

Steve, prayers for complete healing!

Looking forward to more arrivals this week.

Mike & Jeannie Ginn
2000 Newell #555 - sold July 2020
2019 Leisure Travel Van FX model

i said that both steve and i would not be there so i am the guilty culprit. sorry steve.

tom

2002 45'8" Newell Coach 608  Series 60 DDEC4/Allison World 6 Speed HD4000MH