You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

3rd annual no rally rally

(05-31-2017, 04:14 AM)Steve, thanks again for all your help with the lights and being our traffic cops during the no rally rally. rheavn Wrote:  The No Rally Rally officially ends today.  2 Newells left yesterday & the last one leaves today.  The 3rd annual event was a huge success as 13 Newells and 3 SOBs showed up during the 3 week period.  The previous record for No Rally Rally events was 2 Newells and 1 SOB.

Many seminars were presented.  All of the seminar subjects were requested by the attendees.  Many repairs and coach improvements were completed during the get together.  Many Gurus helped others complete repairs on site.  Personally I added 2 slide seal vacuum pumps that were a big improvement.  I also replaced the bad blower motor in the salon AquaHot heat exchanger.  I repolished my wheels after seeing Rudy's reconditioned wheels that looked like new!    The amount of knowledge and experience that was represented was amazing and I learned so much.

Time was set aside just for fun as we went to see the Blue Angels and Battleship park and museum in Mobile.  If you missed out on taking a ride in Ron Skeen's Porsche you missed a hair raising experience!  We also shared many meals together at each others sites or at area restaurants.  Many old friendships were reestablished and many new ones established.  My memories of the No Rally Rally will last forever.  A special THANK YOU to each and every attendee!

For the Gurus that are going to the official Guru rally in Riudoso, NM (June 6th thru June 10th) you are in for an absolutely memorable experience as you meet up with many other Newell owners.  Have fun!

Ron Gripon
2003 coach 660-F150 
2005 Porsche Boxster

Chester, I wish Mary and I were there with you.  We were unable to attend this year.  We really did have a lot of fun last year.  Y'all have fun.

Chappell and Mary
2004 Foretravel 36 foot

We should be there this afternoon, Chester.

Michael Day
1992 Newell 43.5' #281
NewellOwner.com